{"id":2546422284373,"title":"Polartec Power Shield O2 Midweight","handle":"polartec-power-shield-02-midweight","description":"\u003cp\u003ePolartec created Power Shield O2\u003cspan\u003e fabrics\u003c\/span\u003e\u003cspan\u003e to allow even greater airflow through the membrane for more aerobic activities and even \u003c\/span\u003e\u003cspan\u003euse as a mid layer.  The perforated membrane blocks 96% of the wind while allowing the other 4% to circulate within the fabric to enhance moisture vapor transmission.  The face of the fabric is treated with a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish to shed rain and snow. \u003c!-- split --\u003ePolartec Power Shield O2 Midweight, \u003cspan\u003ein looks and feel, is virtually identical to Power Shield Pro Midweight and is perfect for spring and fall outerwear in our west coast climate. \u003c\/span\u003e\u003c\/span\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003c!-- TABS --\u003e\n\u003ch5\u003eContent\u003c\/h5\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003cspan\u003e92% Polyester  8% Spandex\u003c\/span\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003ch5\u003eSpecs\u003c\/h5\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e55\" wide\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e2-way Stretch: 10% side-to-side stretch (Periwinkle)\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eNo stretch (Navy Sheen)\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eBlocks 96% of wind\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eHighly breathable\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eWater repellent DWR surface sheds rain and snow\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eAbrasion resistant face with micro velour grid back \u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003ch5\u003eCare Instructions\u003c\/h5\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eMachine wash cold.  Line Dry.  Do not bleach.  Do not iron.  Do not dry clean. Avoid the use of fabric softeners.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003ch5\u003eWhat to Make\u003c\/h5\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eJackets, Vests, Bib-style pants, Pants\u003c\/p\u003e","published_at":"2019-05-04T08:04:29-07:00","created_at":"2019-05-04T08:04:29-07:00","vendor":"Discovery Trekking Specialty Fabrics","type":"","tags":["GST only Tax","Shop By Activity_Cycling","Shop By Activity_Hiking","Shop By Activity_Outerwear","Shop By Activity_Running","Shop By Activity_Travel","Shop By Brand_Polartec","Shop By Properties_Breathable","Shop By Properties_Outer Layer","Shop By Properties_Water Repellent","Shop By Properties_Wind Repellent","Shop By Season_Fall","Shop By Season_Spring","softshells"],"price":3800,"price_min":3800,"price_max":3800,"available":true,"price_varies":false,"compare_at_price":null,"compare_at_price_min":0,"compare_at_price_max":0,"compare_at_price_varies":false,"variants":[{"id":22313207201877,"title":"Periwinkle Blue Grid Back \/ 2 Way Stretch \/ Yard","option1":"Periwinkle Blue Grid Back","option2":"2 Way Stretch","option3":"Yard","sku":"","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":{"id":8492155732053,"product_id":2546422284373,"position":3,"created_at":"2019-07-25T15:41:24-07:00","updated_at":"2020-11-13T15:48:55-08:00","alt":"Periwinkle Polartec Power Shield O2 Midweight Breathable Water Repellent Fabric","width":1080,"height":1080,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0076\/7318\/4341\/products\/periwinkle_02_w_blue_back.jpg?v=1605311335","variant_ids":[22313207201877]},"available":true,"name":"Polartec Power Shield O2 Midweight - Periwinkle Blue Grid Back \/ 2 Way Stretch \/ Yard","public_title":"Periwinkle Blue Grid Back \/ 2 Way Stretch \/ Yard","options":["Periwinkle Blue Grid Back","2 Way Stretch","Yard"],"price":3800,"weight":500,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_management":"shopify","barcode":"","featured_media":{"alt":"Periwinkle Polartec Power Shield O2 Midweight Breathable Water Repellent Fabric","id":1526550167637,"position":3,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":1080,"width":1080,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0076\/7318\/4341\/products\/periwinkle_02_w_blue_back.jpg?v=1569214129"}},"requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_allocations":[]},{"id":22313207922773,"title":"Navy \/ No Stretch \/ Yard","option1":"Navy","option2":"No Stretch","option3":"Yard","sku":"","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":{"id":8492165922901,"product_id":2546422284373,"position":2,"created_at":"2019-07-25T15:46:02-07:00","updated_at":"2020-11-13T15:48:55-08:00","alt":"Navy Polartec Power Shield O2 Midweight Breathable Water Repellent Fabric","width":1080,"height":1080,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0076\/7318\/4341\/products\/NAVY_06796c8a-1515-475f-a751-2a9858690843.jpg?v=1605311335","variant_ids":[22313207922773]},"available":true,"name":"Polartec Power Shield O2 Midweight - Navy \/ No Stretch \/ Yard","public_title":"Navy \/ No Stretch \/ Yard","options":["Navy","No Stretch","Yard"],"price":3800,"weight":500,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_management":"shopify","barcode":"","featured_media":{"alt":"Navy Polartec Power Shield O2 Midweight Breathable Water Repellent Fabric","id":1526553083989,"position":2,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":1080,"width":1080,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0076\/7318\/4341\/products\/NAVY_06796c8a-1515-475f-a751-2a9858690843.jpg?v=1569214129"}},"requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_allocations":[]}],"images":["\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0076\/7318\/4341\/products\/02_main.JPG?v=1605311335","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0076\/7318\/4341\/products\/NAVY_06796c8a-1515-475f-a751-2a9858690843.jpg?v=1605311335","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0076\/7318\/4341\/products\/periwinkle_02_w_blue_back.jpg?v=1605311335","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0076\/7318\/4341\/products\/PowerShield_Hero-hex_1200x1200_b56bb28a-af7e-4a48-97ad-44b39bec6e8e.png?v=1605311335","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0076\/7318\/4341\/products\/Power_Shield_rev_ba9b9eea-a2cb-454d-9497-23163a85c319.jpg?v=1605311335"],"featured_image":"\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0076\/7318\/4341\/products\/02_main.JPG?v=1605311335","options":["Color","Attribute","Size"],"media":[{"alt":"Polartec Power Shield O2 Midweight Breathable Water Repellent Fabric","id":1529511051349,"position":1,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":1080,"width":1080,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0076\/7318\/4341\/products\/02_main.JPG?v=1569214727"},"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":1080,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0076\/7318\/4341\/products\/02_main.JPG?v=1569214727","width":1080},{"alt":"Navy Polartec Power Shield O2 Midweight Breathable Water Repellent Fabric","id":1526553083989,"position":2,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":1080,"width":1080,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0076\/7318\/4341\/products\/NAVY_06796c8a-1515-475f-a751-2a9858690843.jpg?v=1569214129"},"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":1080,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0076\/7318\/4341\/products\/NAVY_06796c8a-1515-475f-a751-2a9858690843.jpg?v=1569214129","width":1080},{"alt":"Periwinkle Polartec Power Shield O2 Midweight Breathable Water Repellent Fabric","id":1526550167637,"position":3,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":1080,"width":1080,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0076\/7318\/4341\/products\/periwinkle_02_w_blue_back.jpg?v=1569214129"},"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":1080,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0076\/7318\/4341\/products\/periwinkle_02_w_blue_back.jpg?v=1569214129","width":1080},{"alt":"Polartec Power Shield O2 Midweight Breathable Water Repellent Fabric","id":1314447032405,"position":4,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":1200,"width":1200,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0076\/7318\/4341\/products\/PowerShield_Hero-hex_1200x1200_b56bb28a-af7e-4a48-97ad-44b39bec6e8e.png?v=1569165208"},"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":1200,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0076\/7318\/4341\/products\/PowerShield_Hero-hex_1200x1200_b56bb28a-af7e-4a48-97ad-44b39bec6e8e.png?v=1569165208","width":1200},{"alt":"Polartec Power Shield O2 Midweight Breathable Water Repellent Fabric","id":1314446999637,"position":5,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.376,"height":380,"width":523,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0076\/7318\/4341\/products\/Power_Shield_rev_ba9b9eea-a2cb-454d-9497-23163a85c319.jpg?v=1569165208"},"aspect_ratio":1.376,"height":380,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0076\/7318\/4341\/products\/Power_Shield_rev_ba9b9eea-a2cb-454d-9497-23163a85c319.jpg?v=1569165208","width":523}],"requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_groups":[],"content":"\u003cp\u003ePolartec created Power Shield O2\u003cspan\u003e fabrics\u003c\/span\u003e\u003cspan\u003e to allow even greater airflow through the membrane for more aerobic activities and even \u003c\/span\u003e\u003cspan\u003euse as a mid layer.  The perforated membrane blocks 96% of the wind while allowing the other 4% to circulate within the fabric to enhance moisture vapor transmission.  The face of the fabric is treated with a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish to shed rain and snow. \u003c!-- split --\u003ePolartec Power Shield O2 Midweight, \u003cspan\u003ein looks and feel, is virtually identical to Power Shield Pro Midweight and is perfect for spring and fall outerwear in our west coast climate. \u003c\/span\u003e\u003c\/span\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003c!-- TABS --\u003e\n\u003ch5\u003eContent\u003c\/h5\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003cspan\u003e92% Polyester  8% Spandex\u003c\/span\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003ch5\u003eSpecs\u003c\/h5\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e55\" wide\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e2-way Stretch: 10% side-to-side stretch (Periwinkle)\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eNo stretch (Navy Sheen)\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eBlocks 96% of wind\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eHighly breathable\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eWater repellent DWR surface sheds rain and snow\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eAbrasion resistant face with micro velour grid back \u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003ch5\u003eCare Instructions\u003c\/h5\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eMachine wash cold.  Line Dry.  Do not bleach.  Do not iron.  Do not dry clean. Avoid the use of fabric softeners.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003ch5\u003eWhat to Make\u003c\/h5\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eJackets, Vests, Bib-style pants, Pants\u003c\/p\u003e"}

Polartec Power Shield O2 Midweight

Color Disclaimer: Fabric images may not accurately represent color, texture, due to difference of monitors.

Sale
New
Product Description / Fabric Specs in Tabs Near Bottom Of Page

Polartec created Power Shield O2 fabrics to allow even greater airflow through the membrane for more aerobic activities and even use as a mid layer.  The perforated membrane blocks 96% of the wind while allowing the other 4% to circulate within the fabric to enhance moisture vapor transmission.  The face of the fabric is treated with a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish to shed rain and snow. 

Color
Periwinkle Blue Grid Back
Attribute
Size Must Click on Size Button to Enable Add to Cart
$38.00 Per Yard
Maximum quantity available reached.
Polartec Power Shield O2 Midweight, in looks and feel, is virtually identical to Power Shield Pro Midweight and is perfect for spring and fall outerwear in our west coast climate. 

92% Polyester  8% Spandex

55" wide

2-way Stretch: 10% side-to-side stretch (Periwinkle)

No stretch (Navy Sheen)

Blocks 96% of wind

Highly breathable

Water repellent DWR surface sheds rain and snow

Abrasion resistant face with micro velour grid back 

Machine wash cold.  Line Dry.  Do not bleach.  Do not iron.  Do not dry clean. Avoid the use of fabric softeners.

Jackets, Vests, Bib-style pants, Pants

Related Products